Auto Body Technician (013)
Cherokee, IA 51012
$14-$17/hr. DOE; Possible Relocation Assistance!
A local collision center is looking for a dependable and mechanically skilled Auto Body Technician to assess damage on vehicles and make necessary repairs. Hours are Monday-Friday from 8 am.-5 pm.
Auto Body Technician Responsibilities:
- Use power tools to remove damaged parts
- Operate car lift and frame machine to straighten parts
- Weld replacement parts in position using welding equipment
- File, grind, and sand repaired surfaces to prepare for paint
- Operate spray gun to paint vehicles
What you’ll get as an Auto Body Technician:
- Starting Pay: $14-$17/hr. DOE ($560-$680 per week!)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
To become an Auto Body Technician , you’ll need:
- Own set of tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and I-Car classes is preferred
- Previous painting experience preferred but willing to train the right person
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 East Main Street – Cherokee, IA | 712.224.4812
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Other titles we would consider: Auto Body, Automotive, Collision Repair, Body Shop
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.