Bar & Restaurant General Manager
Cherokee, IA 51031
Wage is Negotiable; SHOUT OUT TO ALL ENTREPRENEURS!
A Cherokee company is searching for a passionate individual to launch, operate and potentially own a new Bar & Restaurant. Successful candidates will have the enthusiasm and motivation to develop, organize and manage this new venture. This unique opportunity will provide the right candidate with ownership capabilities almost immediately.
Bar & Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Day to day business operations
- Hire, train, coach and develop staff on all restaurant practices
- Maintain efficient operations
- Maintain high levels of productivity, quality and customer service standards
- Ordering inventory
- Event planning
To become a Bar & Restaurant General Manager, you’ll need:
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills—ability to motivate and inspire employees
Apply now, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 East Main St. – Cherokee, IA | 712.221.3273
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
Other titles we would consider: Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Event Manager, Hospitality
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.