Heavy Equipment Operator (013)
Cherokee, IA 51012
$15-$20/hr Depending on Experience, Hours include days, Direct Hire Opportunity!
Aventure Staffing is currently seeking to fill a Heavy Equipment Operator position for our client in Cherokee, IA! The Equipment Operator will be responsible for operating, inspecting and maintaining various equipment.
Heavy Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
- Load, unload and place various equipment
- Operate equipment such as dump truck, back hoe, mini excavator, dozer, trencher, skid loader, forklift, etc.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
What you'll get as a Heavy Equipment Operator:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off!
To become a Heavy Equipment Operator, you'll need:
- Previous equipment operator experience
- CDL A preferred
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to work outside
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 E Main Street, Cherokee, IA 51012 | (712) 221-3272
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
Other titles we would consider: Construction, Forklift Operator
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.