Cherokee, IA 51031
$14/hr.; STOP what you’re doing and check this out!
The Laser Operator is responsible for setting up and operating machines that will cut, shape, and form materials used in company products. Hours are Monday to Friday from 6 am-4 pm. Winter hours (starting at the end of September) are Monday to Friday from 8 am- 5pm.
Laser Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up laser machine
- Loading and unloading machine
- Checking parts coming off the machine
- Checking quality, machine cutting conditions, and making adjustments to machines when needed
What you’ll get as a Laser Operator:
- $14/hr. ($560 each week!*)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a Laser Operator, you’ll need:
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read tape measure
- Ability to read blue prints
- Experience is a plus, but will train the right candidate
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 East Main Street – Cherokee, IA | 712.224.4812
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Other titles we would consider: Machine Operator, Manufacturing, CNC Operator, Production
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.