Norfolk, NE 68701
$35K - $70K/Annually, Excellent Work Environment, Competitive Benefits!
Do you want to feel valued and work for a stable company that has multiple locations? A family owned business that’s been in operation for over 100 years is searching for an experienced Architectural Drafter to join their family oriented team!
As an Architectural Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with customers to gain an understanding of the project (i.e. New Home, Simple Addition, Kitchen Remodel)
- Producing detailed custom plans to local building codes
- Work with internal staff members as a cohesive team
Architectural Drafter Background Profile:
- Experience in drafting wood frame homes and/or other construction related projects
- Have an understanding of residential, agricultural and light commercial construction
- General knowledge of local building codes – Preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SoftPlan
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated & Organized
What You’ll Get as an Architectural Drafter:
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Paid Holidays
- Medical Coverage
- Discount on Materials
Interested? Please call Jordan at 712.224.4825 or email email@example.com
Our Services are FREE to candidates!
EOE/AA – Drug screen and background may be required.