Cherokee, IA 51012 US
AS9100 Coordinator - $60,000 - $85,000/year - DOE
Are you an experienced CNC Machinist with an eye for detail and a passion for standards and procedures? If so, this position is that next step!! An expanding Machine and Tool Company is looking for an experienced AS9100 Coordinator to join their team. The AS9100 Coordinator is responsible for ensuring products produced meet specific quality standards at multiple locations in the area.
- Lead, monitor, train, record all paperwork and aspects, and ensure compliance of AS9100.
- Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifics for the company.
- Collect, compile, and analyze relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance.
- Prepare and present reports to management on quality activities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required. Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- Aerospace/Defense experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in CNC Manufacturing.
- Strong competence and leadership in ISO9001/AS9100 quality standards.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and capable of using ERP systems.
What you’ll get:
- Starting Pay: $60,000 - $85,000/year - DOE
- Paid Holidays, PTO, & sick time (Based on accrued requirements).
- Comprehensive benefits package includes, but is not limited to, Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Employee only Dental coverage, Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D insurance is employer paid.
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 East Main Street | Cherokee, IA | (712) 221-3272
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.