Ag/Business Banking Officer
Hawarden, IA US
Searching for an Ag/Business Banking Officer who is looking for an amazing organization to work with in the Hawarden, IA area. This bank group cares not only about their employees but also their customers and the communities they do business in. They offer a positive, family/team-oriented culture. Excellent opportunity for growth with a group deeply committed to their customers and providing excellent service by offering modern banking services that are fairly priced and custom fit to meet their customers’ needs.
Ag/Business Banking Officer Requirements:
- Solid lending experience, preferably ag (may also consider commercial lending experience with ag background)
- 4 year degree in Business-related field preferred and/or Ag background
- Proven ability to successfully lead a team
- Professional and personable, able to easily build rapport, establish relationships, and provide excellent customer service to close the loan
- Team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated, adaptable, personable and strong communication & sales skills
- Strong commitment to helping customers and providing excellent customer service
- Must reside in community of bank location and be actively involved in community
Responsibilities of Ag/Business Banking Officer will include:
- Business Development; expanding lending services to current & prospective customers
- Generating, negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the closing of ag, commercial and consumer loans
- Becoming an active leader in the local community and bank team (must reside in the area)
- Exceed customer expectations by assisting with a variety of banking transactions.
- Live and work by company's core values that include integrity, honesty and respect.
EEO/AA Employer; Pre-employment background and credit check, physical and drug screen may be required.
If interested, please email resume to: email@example.com