Osmond, NE 68701
$12.00/hr Starting Pay DOE, 1st shift 6:00 am- 4:30 pm, 4 10 hr days plus overtime!
A Nebraska Ag Equipment Manufacturer in Norfolk is seeking dedicated and skilled Equipment Assemblers to join their growing team!
Equipment Assembler Responsibilities:
- Utilize various tools to assemble a variety of Ag Equipment
- Effectively utilize a tape measure
What you’ll get as an Equipment Assembler:
- Starting Pay: $12.00/hr ($480*)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
To become an Equipment Assembler, you’ll need:
- Must be able to use a tape measure
- Must have Ag Manufacturing experience and be Mechanically inclined
- Must have basic tool set (wrenches, tape measure, tool box, socket set)
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
105 E. Norfolk Ave – Norfolk, NE | 402.379.4050
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)