327 9th St. Sheldon Iowa area , IA 51201 US
Ag Technician - $24.50-$29.50/hr. DOE
Mon – Thur 6a-4:30p or Mon – Fri 6a-3:30p/7a-4:30p
Do you have assembly and welding experience? Are you someone who thrives on exceeding customer expectations, enjoys a fast-paced environment that offers variety? If so, look no further, this position is for you!
A local manufacturing facility is looking for an Ag Technician to join their team. As an Ag Technician, you are responsible for welding, assembling, servicing, and rebuilding equipment.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by shop order instructions, blueprint specifications, sales sheet and parts lists.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment.
- Weld, mount, and assemble new products.
- Work with supervisor to ensure that everything is done to customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 months related experience or training, or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and weld symbols.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, stop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Ability regularly lift and/or move 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 40 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 60+ lbs.
What you’ll get:
- Starting Pay: $24.50-$29.50/hr. DOE
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage – Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
327 9th Street – Sheldon, IA | 712-324-2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Sheldon employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Sheldon Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.