Agricultural Driver - Custom Applicator
$18-25/HR- DOE, Excellent Benefits, Strong Company Culture
Currently seeking Agricultural Drivers for an agricultural retailer in need of experienced Custom Applicators and Grain Truck Drivers
Responsibilities of the Agricultural Driver position:
- Transportation and delivery of grain products.
- The application of nutrients and protection products to crops.
- Maintenance of vehicles, equipment and facility location.
Requirements of the Agricultural Driver position:
- Minimum of 1 year's driving experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Work indoors and outdoors.
- Current class A CDL with active medical card.
Benefits of the Agricultural Driver position:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan.
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off- Based on accrued hour requirements.
- Access to company benefits options including dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plans.
Compensation & Benefits for the Agricultural Driver position:
- Starting pay is $18-25/hr
Submit your resume today! For more information, call Angela at 712.324.2425.
There is never a fee to candidates for Aventure's services!
EOE/AA - Drug screen and/or background may be required.