Saint James, MN 56081 US
Assembly | $18.00/hour
Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm
This client is a manufacturing company based in St. James, MN with a primary focus on agricultural and industrial waste solutions. They produce top quality equipment for all size operations such as hog and dairy farms for handling livestock waste. They also offer pumps, separators, mixers, hose, replacement parts and more to equipment dealers throughout the United States who are in need of waste management solutions. Their parent company,—located in Italy—is a leader in the wastewater treatment sector and has been present on the international market for over half a century. The primary responsibility of this position is to read job orders and properly assemble pumps and help with preparing them to ship.
- Accurately read parts list
- Quickly develop an understanding of inventory placement
- Use hand and power tools to efficiently assemble pumps according to client specifications
- Customer service, answering phone, processing orders
- Work with customers
- Ability to lift 50 lb.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self motivated
- Work as a team
- Driver's License required
- Good Attendance is require for job retention
Benefits & Pay:
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031 | (507)399-2027
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.