Sheldon Iowa area , IA US
Belt Operator | Starting at $23.54 an hour
5a-5p 2-2-3 schedule with rotating weekends
A leading dairy company has an opportunity waiting for you! No experience required with in house training.
We are hiring a belt operator for a well established dairy company in the Sheldon, IA area! This position is responsible for the operation of the belts and monitoring of the variables for recipes during production specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter all variables on belts for each recipe during production.
- Communicate any variances in recipe set points to Supervisor.
- Collect in-process samples as required.
- Respond to alarms and deviations for continuous delivery of cheese to packaging area.
- Work with Sanitation on prepping of both DMC, salter and SCM, performing CIP for belts in
a timely manner.
- Effectively troubleshoot and maintain machinery.
- Maintain and inspection work area.
- Understand and comply with all Quality Assurance policies, immediately reporting any
potential food safety issues to management.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to follow written, verbal and diagrammatic instructions; complete simple checklists
and complete required documentation.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adapt to a changing environment quickly, and
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team
- Decisions administered soundly and consistently with policies and in compliance with
appropriate laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and
achieve a high level of accomplishment.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive
Benefits & Pay:
- 2-2-3 schedule with weekend rotation
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
327 9th St Sheldon, IA 51201 | (712) 324-2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.