Bilingual Human Resources - Generalist
Wayne, NE 68787 US
Human Resources - Generalist (On-Site)
60k - 70k+ DOE
Aventure Staffing has an exciting direct hire career opportunity within the HR department of a large, established family-owned company. This position supports all functions of the HR Dept including administration of company policies, procedures and programs. Employee relations, development and training are also supported by this position.
You will want to be part of this leadership team that operates with integrity!
- Maintain employee-related databases. Prepare and analyze reports.
- Advise managers and supervisors on the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company. Counsel Managers on employment issues.
- Assist with the monitoring of employee wages and promotions.
- Administer benefits enrollment and handle leaves of absence requests
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- Strong HR Generalist experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform statistical analysis
- Previous HRIS experience, including applicant tracking systems
- Advanced experience in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of recruiting, human resources, and organizational development practices and procedures
Benefits & Pay:
- $60-70k+ DOE
- Healthcare Insurance, Vision, Dental
- PTO, 401k, Gainshare Bonuses, Pension
For more information, call Ashley Gervasi @ 712-292-6965 or email email@example.com!
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background check may be required.