Bilingual Legal Secretary (008)
Sioux City Area, (none selected)
14-$15/hr. DOE; Excellent Opportunity!
A Siouxland Law Firm is searching for a dedicated, reliable, and professional Bilingual Legal Secretary to conduct administrative responsibilities in English and Spanish. Hours are Monday – Friday 9 am.-5 pm
Bilingual Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and greeting clients with a pleasing and professional disposition
- Translating legal documents
What you’ll get as a Bilingual Legal Secretary:
- Starting Pay: $14-$15/hr., DOE; ($560-$600/DOE each week!*)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
To become a Bilingual Legal Secretary, you’ll need:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to use technology for legal correspondence
- Skilled in communicating professionally in English and Spanish
- Previous clerical experience is strongly preferred, but not required
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
509 Douglas St. – Sioux City, IA | 712.224.4812
Have you applied to Aventure before? Great! Call us to be considered for this position.
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Other titles we would consider: Administrative Assistant, Legal Assistant, Paralegal
Sioux City Office/Professional Division
The Office/Professional Division in Sioux City concentrates on the placement of talented clerical, office support and professionals.
Our services area always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Sioux City Office/Professional Division by going to www.aventure.com/apply.