Building Automation Control Technician
Alta, IA 51002 US
Are you looking to join a team that supports work/life balance? Wouldn't it be great to work for a company that gives back to the community?
Our client, a progressive and growing company, is dedicated to providing customer focused work and a service-based experience, providing value added products and services to a select group of heating, cooling, ventilating, and energy management clients.
They are seeking an experienced Building Automation Controls Technician to join their team. The best news is that you will be hired directly by our client.
What will this position be responsible for?
- Ability to work independently in system installation, system programming, start-up,
troubleshooting, and maintenance of Building Automation Systems (BAS) including
identification of third-party requirements for effective control operations.
- Utilize technical documents and system graphics (where applicable) to assist in
- Perform point to point verification, sequence of operations validation and job close out
- Complete certifications as required. Participate in training to improve and maintain
technical proficiency in our company's product lines.
- Professionally collaborate and communicate with customers, team members, and
- Travel to sites, including regular business hours and on call hours.
- Timely response to emergency service calls during and outside of normal working hours.
- Demonstrate a high degree of regard for customer, coworkers, and subcontractor safety
by following safety standards and attending required safety training.
- Accurate and thorough documentation of hours worked, tasks performed, materials
used, and processes involved.
What experience should you bring to this position?
- High School diploma, equivalent, or demonstrated experience.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in Building Automation Systems
- Demonstrated ability to install and service commercial and industrial electronic control
systems and HVAC equipment.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Supply your own basic hand-tools.
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different
- If needed, able to work overtime, weekends, or holidays.
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen or on site interview if applicable.
- Then, if successful, you will have an on site interview with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.
Please do not apply if you do not have the following:
- Clean motor driving record
- Attention to safety at all times
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact with customers, vendors, contractors and other required personnel