Sheldon Area, IA
Experienced CDL Driver NEEDED, Excellent Benefits, Strong Company Culture
Currently seeking an CDL Operator to pick up and drop off loads for an agricultural transportation company!
Responsibilities of the CDL Operator position:
- Safely pick up and drop off assigned loads.
Requirements of the CDL Operator position:
- 3 years’ experience minimum, preferably in livestock hauling.
- Class A CDL with full endorsements.
- Ability to work extended hours, some overnights and weekends.(Varies week to week)
Compensation & Benefits for the CDL Operator position:
- Paid weekly.
- Health insurance plans; dental insurance; Aflac.
- Retirement plans available.
- Quarterly and yearly bonus incentives.
- Cell phone reimbursement and clothing allowance.
Submit your resume today! For more information, call Angela at 712.324.2425.
There is never a fee to candidates for Aventure's services!
EOE/AA - Drug screen and/or background may be required.