CNC (Mill/Lathe) Technician
Sheldon Iowa area , IA US
CNC (Mill/Lathe) Technician l $16-$20/hr. + DOE
M-F from 7 am- 5 pm
M-Thurs. 5:00 pm to 4:00 am for second shift
There is a $2.00 shift differential and a weekly attendance bonus paid for both day and night shift.
A local steel and metal manufacturing company is searching for a motivated CNC Technician to join their team! This CNC Technician will work independently and on a team to make sure the machines are running at top notch!
CNC Technician Responsibilities:
- Train and assist machine operators
- Trouble shoot/solve problems
- Setting upturning center from start to complete verified first part approval
- Work directly with QC
- Alter programs on a single/twin spindle Fanuc turning centers
To become a CNC Technician, you’ll need:
- Experience and knowledge with CNC Machines
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficient in measuring gauges/print reading
What you’ll get as a CNC Technician:
- Starting Pay: $16-$20/hr. + DOE
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
327 9th Street – Sheldon, IA | 712.224.4812
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.