CNC Lathe Setup Technician - Nights
Paullina, IA US
CNC Lathe Setup Technician - Nights | $21.00 - $26.00/hr DOE PLUS $2.00/hr Night Shift Bonus Pay
Weekly Attendance Bonus available
A well-known company in Paullina, IA is seeking a Night Shift CNC Lathe Setup Technician. The CNC Lathe Setup Technician is responsible for the excellence of precision machining of quality parts produced on their Doosan, Takamaz, and Mazak lathes. If you are looking for an organization and career that will match your strong work ethic and passion for success, this is a great place to start!
- Understands programs and sets up CNC Lathe machines.
- Inspects parts per print and in process documentation.
- Prepares all tools, and gauging needed for machining operations.
- Inspects the first run piece and makes offsets as required.
- Performs other associated duties with machines, programs, tooling, and training of operators needed to continue the productive operation of the company.
- Recommends and helps implement any improvements that could be made.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-5+ years' experience operating CNC Lathe machines.
- Working knowledge of micrometers, gauging, and comparator.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings/readings.
Benefits & Pay:
- $21.00 - $26.00/hr DOE
- $2.00/hr Night Shift Bonus
- Weekly Attendance Bonus available
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Health, Dental, and small Pension
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
221 E. Main St. Cherokee, IA. 51012 | (712) 221-3272
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.