CNC Lathe Setup Technician
Sheldon Iowa area , IA US
CNC Lathe Setup Technician l $21.84-$26/hr. DOE + $2/hr. night shift differential
M-Th 4:50pm-3:50am $44 weekly attendance bonus*
A local company in the Sheldon, IA area specializing in precision machining, fabrication, and assembly of highly engineered components is searching for a CNC Lathe setup technician to join their growing team! The CNC Lathe setup technician is responsible for the excellence of precision machining of quality parts produced.
- Understands programs and sets up CNC Lathe machines using programs generated by the engineering department.
- Inspects parts per print and in process documentation.
- Prepares all tools, and gauging needed for machining operations.
- Installs jaws, tooling, downloads program, enters offsets, and proves out machine.
- Inspects first run piece and makes offsets as required, spot checks succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications (including documentation of results per the quality department records).Performs other associated duties with machines, programs, tooling, and training of operators needed to continue the productive operation of the company.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-5+ years' experience operating CNC Lathe machines.
- Working knowledge of micrometers, gauging, and comparator.
- Familiarity with Fanuc Controls a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings/readings.
Benefits & Pay:
- $21.84-$26/hr. DOE plus $2 shift differential for nights
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
327 9th St Sheldon, Iowa 51201 | (712) 324-2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.