Paullina, IA 51046 US
CNC Operator | $16-$20/hr + DOE
Monday-Friday from 7 am- 5 pm
A local steel, metal manufacturing company is searching for a motivated CNC Technician. Hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am-5:00 pm. The perfect candidate will have experience in CNC, but are willing to train the perfect candidate. Apply today while openings are still available!
CNC Technician Responsibilities:
- Train and assist machine operators
- Trouble shoot/solve problems
- Setting upturning center from start to complete verified first part approval
- Work directly with quality control
- Alter programs on a single/twin spindle Fanuc turning centers
What you’ll get as a CNC Technician:
- Starting Pay: $16-$20/hr + depending on experience
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a CNC Technician, you’ll need:
- Experience and knowledge with CNC Machines
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficient in measuring gauges/print reading
For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you've applied to Aventure before, simply give us a call to put your name in for this position. Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
221 East Main Street | Cherokee, IA | (712) 221-3272
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.