CPA - Partner Opportunity!
Orange City, IA
$60,000-85,000/Yr DOE, Excellent Benefits, Strong Company Culture
Currently seeking a CPA for a professional office setting, they are adding to their team and looking for your experience to add to their growth!
Responsibilities of the CPA position:
- Help individuals and companies with financial planning, investments, taxes, mergers and acquisitions, and much more
- Decision makers
- Tax consultants
- Accounting consultants
- And much more to bothindividuals andbusinesses.
Requirements of the CPA position:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, with a minimum of two years experience as a CPA.
- Ability to work extended hours during tax return season.
Benefits of the CPA position:
- Paid holidays, Vacation, and PTO.
- Health insurance and retirement packages available.
Compensation & Benefits for the CPA position:
- Starting pay is $60-85K, DOE
Submit your resume today! For more information, call Angela at 712.324.2425.
There is never a fee to candidates forAventure'sservices!
EOE/AA - Drug screen and/or background may be required.