Sioux City Area, IA US
CPA | DOE
Monday - Friday, 8A - 5P with extra hours during busy season
Amazing opportunity for a CPA with an established public accounting firm that has a variety of clients from large to small. Come work in a supportive, professional and casual environment where you have the potential to grow. Compensation depends on experience plus benefits.
This CPA will -
- Prepare income tax returns
- Assist with preparation of audit, review and compilation engagements
- Research complex or unique financial reporting and tax issues
- Explore new opportunities and alternatives for clients
- Manage projects and maintain strong client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active CPA License
- 3 - 7 years of recent CPA firm experience including audits
- Fundamental knowledge in corporate, partnership and individual income tax
- Knowledge of financial reporting standards and excellent technical accounting skills
- Strong Excel and other software skills including tax software
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task handling multiple priorities, clients and tight deadlines
- Able to work additional hours during busy tax season
EEO/AA Employer; Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check may be required.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and we do it for free)!
If interested, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org