Cherokee, IA 51012 US
Construction Superintendent | $55k-$80k DOE
An established construction company in the Cherokee, IA area is searching for an experienced Superintendent to join their growing team! The Superintendent will be the manager who instructs their workers directly to include assigning teams to specific jobs, providing training for new hires and/or directing workers on the order of tasks to be performed. You will also be required to work closely with the architect as well as engineer who designed the project and project manager.
- Assign teams to specific jobs, providing training for new hires, and direct workers on tasks to be performed.
- Maintain records of labor, daily site logs and SWPPP logs.
- Track inventory of supplies and materials, ensure vital materials are ordered and delivered to meet schedule.
- Coordinate activities of a variety of tradespeople, professionals, and laborers.
- Plan onsite work schedules so conflicts do not occur.
- 10+ yrs. Experience in commercial and/or industrial construction required.
- Background in supervisory positions required.
- Experience in concrete, wastewater treatment plants, and/or pool projects a plus.
- Certified crane operator or ability to get certified a plus.
- Travel is required with possible overnight stays.
Benefits & Pay:
- $55k-$80k/yr DOE
- Excellent benefits including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement + Company Match, Bonuses & Per Diem for overnight travel
- Company provided Vehicle, iPad or Laptop and Cell Phone
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you’ve applied to Aventure before, simply give us call to put your name in for this position.
221 East Main Street | Cherokee, IA | (712) 221-3272
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.