Continuous Improvement Manager
Wenona, IL 61377 US
We are seeking a Servant Leader who is Transformational and empowers the team to do amazing work.
We need a Food Manufacturing CI Manager who will prioritize safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
Our client, located in the Wenona area, is seeking a CI Manager for their Dynamic Team. They are the fastest growing company in the food industry.
What does this strategic role look like?
- You are a process leader. You lead, facilitate, and coach Kaizen events to drive sustainable improvements.
- The safety of the team, the quality of your product and creating an environment that emits dignity and respect is your #1 priority.
- As a Leader who has 10+ Years of experience leading large teams, you will develop, maintain and continuously improve an established organization using your years of experience as a foundation for success.
- Create and Deliver all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives for your team.
- You must be comfortable working in a Union environment.
What must you bring to the position?
- You must be a Servant Leader. This is not something you are willing to learn, it is a way of life that you have continuously utilized to navigate the business.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or Operations. Bakery experience, a plus.
- 2-3 Years' Experience in Continuous Improvement
- 1-2 Years' Experience in Manufacturing Environment.
- Demonstrated Experience or knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing Techniques.
- CI Tool Experience: RCA, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, OEE, First Hour Full Power, Labor Analysis, 5S, 8Wasteds, Changeovers, Six Sigma.
- Courage to challenge status quo, lead & embrace change and decisions that drive progress.
- Extensive Technical Skills and Hands-on experience.
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 3-5 interviews with our client. The final interview will be onsite.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.