Continuous Improvement Specialist
Michigan City, IN 46360 US
You are so Ready for a Strategic Position where Continuous Improvement is prioritized as an Integral Part of the Leadership Team.
Are You Ready to be Appreciated for all Your Years of Experience, Training, and Leadership Skills?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing food companies?
We need a Specialist who will prioritize safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
Our client, located in the Michigan City, IN is seeking a Continuous Improvement Specialist for their Dynamic Team.
Cookies, Crackers & Chips-Oh My! So Sweet to add these products to your work portfolio!
Relocation is available.
Benefits start Day One.
What does this role look like?
- You are a process leader. As a leader, you will develop, manage and execute all aspects of Continuous Improvement.
- You are the integral Business Partner to Department Leaders & Sanitation team.
- The safety of your team and other employees is your #1 priority.
- You Coach Point Kaizen FAcilitator and work closely with Plant CI Team & CI Champions to Create and Deliver all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives for your team.
- You facilitate and coach RCA and CAPA.
What do you bring to the position?
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 Year College or University
- Knowledge/Experience with SAP
- 2+ Years working in Manufacturing
- 1-3 Years of Continuous Improvement Experience in a Manufacturing Facility
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen, First Hour Full Power, 5S, Six Sigma, 8Wastes, & Changeover practices
- Proficiency in continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations/standards
- Must be able to uphold the company's mission, vision, and values every day.
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of HACCP, FSMA, GMP's
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 1-3 interviews with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.