Wakefield, NE 68784 US
Cook | $15/hr.
The schedule will vary based on company needs, 6 AM - 2:30 PM, 11 AM - 7:30 PM
A care center in Wakefield, NE that is dedicated to it's residents is seeking a cook to join their growing team. Under direction, the cook prepares resident meals and snacks in accordance with cycle menus, prescribed diets, and Dietician recommendations. If you love to cook and enjoy interacting with individuals, this is the job for you!
- Cook and prep meals according to specific dietary recommendations.
- Serve residents with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Assist with cleanup after meal time is over.
- Sanitize work area and all utensils used.
• Must be able to lift 20 – 25 lbs.
• Must be able to work evenings and every other weekend.
• Must have reliable attendance and transportation.
• Being familiar with kitchen safety regulations and cooking for large groups is preferred, but willing to train.
Benefits & Pay:
• Starting pay of $15/hr.
• Paid every Friday!
• Direct Deposit and/or Pay cards Available
• Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
• Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by and speak with Jamie today!
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
105 East Norfolk Ave. Suite 105 Norfolk, NE, 68701 (402)379-4050
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Norfolk employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Norfolk Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.