Madelia, MN 56062
$50,000-70,000/Yr DOE, Excellent Benefits, Strong Company Culture
Currently seeking Custom Applicators for a leading farm supply and grain marketing cooperative focused on serving the needs of crop farmers and livestock producers in southern Minnesota and northern Iowa.
Responsibilities of the Custom Applicators position:
- Responsible for the application of crop nutrients and crop protection products.
- As well as the maintenance of custom application vehicles, equipment, and facilities.
Requirements of the Custom Applicators position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two (2) years of agriculture-related experience
- Demonstrated experience providing professional and quality service on every acre as if it was your own
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license, meet the driver qualification standards established by the self-insured group.
- Required to hold a Custom Applicators license, Class A CDL with hazmat endorsement, or must obtain within an agreed upon time frame upon hiring.
Benefits of the Custom Applicators position:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan.
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off- Based on accrued requirements.
- This position is eligible for our comprehensive compensation and benefits program and does have advancement opportunities.
Submit your resume today! For more information, call Angela at 712.324.2425.
There is never a fee to candidates for Aventure's services!
EOE/AA - Drug screen and/or background may be required.