Lake Crystal, MN 56055 US
Custom Welder | Inquire for wage information
Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 4:30am
A custom metal fabrication facility in Lake Crystal, MN is looking for custom welders to join their team! This client provides metal components for many bulk material-handling industries. Our client was founded on the idea that if it’s made of metal, we can make it. That attitude has helped them create long lasting relationships with their customers both at home in Minnesota and all across the world. The primary function of this role is to read blue prints and MIG weld according to spec.
- 1. Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
2. Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
3. Set up components for welding according to specifications
4. Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
5. Align components using tape measure, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
6. Weld components in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
7. Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
8. Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
9. Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- 1. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test/physical
2. Proven experience as welder
3. Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (MIG, TIG, etc.)
4. Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
5. Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
6. Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use personal protective equipment
7. Dexterity and attention to detail
8. Proficient in English
9. Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move
up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Benefits and Pay:
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit (or) Paycard Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
www.aventure.com | (507) 399-2027 | 400 S. State St. Suite 30, Fairmont, MN 56031
Have you applied to Aventure before? Call us to be considered for this position.
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.