Customer Service Rep
Sioux City Area, IA US
Customer Service Rep | $15 - $16.50/hour plus incentives
Monday - Friday, 8A - 5P with one day 10 A - 7P & every 5th Saturday, 8A - 12P
Established, reputable client looking for an outgoing, personable Customer Service Rep to join their team. Excellent opportunity to work with customers and ensure customer satisfaction in a fun, positive, team-oriented culture.
This role requires a genuine and friendly phone voice and personality. Someone who's easy to talk to and likes helping people. It also requires multi-tasking and strong computer skills. You will be taking incoming calls, booking appointments, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction. Training is included in the position.
Responsibilities of this Customer Service Rep will include:
- Take incoming customer calls & respond to voicemails.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log.
- Help with marketing issues & support sales processes as needed.
- Update customer files as information is received (extended warranties, equipment info, new customers, etc.).
- Maintain customer history files in database.
- Update service database from service ticket.
- Contact current customers to update them on new products and services they may be interested in or surveys.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Rep Requirements:
- Ability to function in a fast paced working environment with frequent interruptions
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Computer skills
- Excellent Phone Skills
EEO/AA Employer; Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check may be required.
If interested, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org