Yankton, SD Yankton, SD
Our client is looking for drafters who are able to:
- Utilize a CAD system using Pro-E software and learn new software easily.
- Work from production orders to prepare drawings and Bills of Material required for production.
- Revise drawings and BOMs according to design changes.
- Check work for accuracy, neatness and compatibility with standards.
- Review production orders and obtain the necessary clarification from sales rep.
- Work independently and suggest process improvements.
- Continue to learn and apply advanced CAD system abilities.
- Associate Degree in Drafting or Engineering is required.
- Design drafting certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience with CAD software, preferably Pro-E.
- Solid work ethic, good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to read and understand production and print orders.
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
Our client is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check may be required.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .