Whittemore, IA 50598 US
Dryer Operator | $19/hr
Week 1: Sun-Wed and Week 2: Mon-Wed, 7pm-7am, Weekends off!
A globally established manufacturing company located in the Algona, IA area is searching for a Dryer Operator to join their overnight operations team! The Dryer Operator will be responsible for operating production equipment and quality control.This position will work on the night shift, 7pm-7am, and pays $19/hr. Individuals with prior machine operations and manufacturing experience in a regulated environment are encouraged to apply!
- Coordinate with previous operation and management regarding current and upcoming production needs
- Note any issues with the product and go over special packaging requirements
- Operate the dryer properly, cleaning and adjusting when necessary
- Check spray pattern a minimum of three times per hour and make corrections as needed to avoid excess buildup
- Make sure all production equipment is in good working order
- Oversee blending and bagging operations
- Re-tare the bagging scale and check bag/drum weights every hour while making sure all packaging materials are correct
- Check all blends for proper ingredients and and weights
- Ensure the blender always has adequate amount of product available for drying
- Pull samples of finished product to ensure quality, e.g.: moisture content, color and consistency
- Documentation of quality control, any downtime, or issues
- Oversee cleanliness of the production equipment and work area
- Paperwork pertaining to the finished run is complete and initialed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma is preferred
- Previous experience as a bagger and/or blender operator in the present manufacturing environment
- Must be able to move 50 to 75 pounds consistently throughout the shift
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment and exposure to powder and heavy equipment
- Excellent attendance and dependability
- Attention to detail
Benefits & Pay:
- Starting Pay: $19/hr
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you've applied to Aventure before, simply give us a call to put your name in for this position.
501 Sumner Avenue | Humboldt IA, 50548 | (515) 332-1480
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background check may be required.