Fabricating Assistant (005)
Cherokee, IA 51250
$12; WE WANT YOU! No experience necessary!
Come and work for a company who has a solid presence in manufacturing! A Fabricating Assistant will use hand and power tools, be familiar with all units of measurements and have the ability to be certified to drive a forklift. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am.-5 pm.
The Fabricating Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting Fabricators in all building aspects
- Shrink wrap equipment on crates for shipping
- Load steel racks
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
What you’ll get as a Fabricating Assistant:
- Starting Pay: $12/hr. ($480 a week!)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a Fabricating Assistant, you’ll need:
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
327 9th Street – Sheldon, IA | 712.224.4812
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Other titles we would consider: Manufacturing, Production, Labor
Aventure Staffing in Sheldon employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Sheldon Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.