Feed Mill Operator (013)
Cherokee Area, (none selected)
$14/hr.; $2/hr. shift differential for overnights; You have to check this out!
A Cherokee area Cooperative is searching for a focused Feed Mill Operator to operate batch mixing and loading/receiving equipment to mix feed, complete and maintain assigned reports, logs, and documents. Available shifts are: Mon. to Fri. from 6 am-4:30 pm, and Sat., Mon., Tues., and Wed, from 6 pm-6 am.
Feed Mill Operator Responsibilities:
- Batch, mix, and route feed—according to formulas and procedures
- Monitor product quality and adjust equipment accordingly
- Perform general facility maintenance and housekeeping
What you’ll get as a Feed Mill Operator:
- Starting Pay: $14/hr.-$16/hr. (shift differential) ($560-$640 each week!*)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a Feed Mill Operator, you’ll need:
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Great computer skills
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
221 East Main Street – Cherokee, IA | 712.224.4812
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Other titles we would consider: Manufacturing, Farm, Feed Mill, Machine Operator
Aventure Staffing in Cherokee employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Cherokee Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.