Feed Mill Operator
Ireton Area, IA US
Feed Mill Operator
A local agronomy business in the Ireton, IA area is looking for a Feed Mill Operator to join their growing team! The Feed Mill Operator works with the feed department team to manufacture quality feeds for livestock; all while striving to meet the demands of the customer
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and verify quality of ingredients.
- Weigh out drugs and by-hand additions.
- Batch feed in feed mill manager.
- Help load complete feed on trucks.
- Operate pellet mills where applicable and necessary.
- Operate roller mills where applicable and necessary.
- Bag feed where applicable and necessary.
- Document details of processes.
- Assist with maintenance of feed mill equipment.
- Assist with housekeeping in feed mill.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand DOT placarding and DOT hazardous rules.
- Ability to operate and understand mobile equipment.
- Possess mechanical skills to perform minor maintenance tasks on equipment and property.
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally.
- High level of customer service focus and supports a professional image of the company.
- Observes safety policy and procedure as an absolute.
- Attitude of positivity and reacts calmly under pressure.
- Work ethic of the highest integrity.
- Commitment to dependability and willingness to work to meet goals and deadlines.
- Effectively solve problems of grain department.
- Comfort in adding, subtracting, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent level of education.
- Prefer previous manufacturing or mixing experience.
Benefits & Pay:
- $15-$19/hr. + DOE
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) HABLAMOS ESPANOL!
327 9th St. Sheldon, IA 51201 | (712) 324-2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.