Field Service Rep - Heavy Equipment Mfg - BILINGUAL
Yankton, SD Yankton, SD
Looking for a job where you can travel the country? If you are enjoy helping others, are good with customer service and have mechanical/technical skills, we are looking for you! Excellent opportunity as a Field Service Rep with one of our manufacturing clients providing assistance with installation, start-up, troubleshooting and operator training. Position involves frequent travel to client sites with overnights and some weekends.
Duties of this Field Service Rep will include:
- Analyzing and correcting technical field problems in person, over the phone or through email/correspondence with customers.
- Prepare detailed reports on service trips or calls and provide information and recommendations to solve or prevent recurring problems.
- Provide technical assistance in developing manuals and in developing and presenting training programs for and to customers.
- Actively work on continuous improvements to help improve products and efficiency.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous customer service experience in manufacturing or heavy equipment environment
- Ability to perform mechanical installation and/or repair of company supplied equipment
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 40 lbs in heavy industrial settings; could be outdoors or may need to climb onto equipment and work at high levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral; MUST BE fluent in both English and Spanish
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and training presentation media preferred
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL frequently as needed with valid driver's license and acceptable driving history and able to obtain passport if required
- Must have financial means to travel when required; approved expenses will be reimbursed
EEO/AA Employer; Pre-employment physical, drug screen, background and/or DMV check may be required.
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com