Filler Operator Position
Le Mars, IA 51031 US
Filler Operator | $20.00/hr
Full Time hours 2nd and 3rd shift available Mon - Sat
Famer owned and family loved company is looking for full time filler operator in Le Mars, Iowa area. This position works on a team and individually to do duties operating a machine and general production work. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced and busy environment. Apply now while openings are available and get started as soon as possible.
- Operate food processing equipment
- Ensure that all raw food items received are of good quality and a proper quantity
- Maintain the setting up, breaking down, and troubleshooting of machines
- Processing raw or finished materials as needed
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimal
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including drug, background and criminal checks
- Must be able to push, pull, stand, walk, climb, crouch and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to be able to work in a wet environment
- May have some exposure to dust, fumes and cleaning chemicals
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have own transportation
- Prefers good work history and machine operating experience
Benefits & Pay
- Starting Pay: $20.00 /hr
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements).
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you’ve applied to Aventure before, simply give us call to put your name in for this position.
507 Douglas Street | Sioux City, IA | (712) 277-4204
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.