Full Time and Part Time Lab Technician Position
North Sioux City, SD 57049 US
Lab Technician Position $16-$18/hr DOE
Full time: 4 shifts during the weekday 10a-6p and Saturday 8a-4/5p
Part Time: 4 shifts during the weekday 11a-4p and Saturday 9/10a-2/3pm
A reputable testing facility in North Sioux City, South Dakota is looking for trainable and also experienced lab technicians. This position works both independently and on a team to weigh, monitor, and test products. This is a great opportunity to work with a long-term, reputable company that has a family atmosphere in North Sioux City. This is an opportunity to learn hands-on in the areas of product testing, research & development, and food safety consultation.
- Homogenizes samples following standard protocols.
- Assists with cleaning laboratory carts, glassware, racks.
- Maintains cleanliness of laboratory work surfaces.
- Maintains records of all quality activities as required in Operating Procedures and Test Methods.
- Performs applicable testing with proper proficiency training with Supervision.
- Maintains and verifies equipment.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Mathmateical Aptitude
- HS Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Interest in Microbiology/Chemistry or related field or commercial laboratory experience (Preferred)
- Must be reliable and work well in a team environment
- Training will be provided and can accommodate student schedules
- Must have reliable transportation.
Benefits & Pay
- $16+/hr + overtime pay
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you’ve applied to Aventure before, simply give us call to put your name in for this position.
507 Douglas Street | Sioux City, IA | (712) 277-4204
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may