Lindsay, NE 68644 US
Galvanizer- $21.50/hr + Quarterly Bonuses | 2nd Shift: Mon-Fri 3:30PM-2AM and e/o Saturday 11AM-5PM
A global company that is focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions is looking for you to join their team! Since 1955, this company has been the forefront of research and development of products and services to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world!
Galvanizing Production: Runs equipment that chemically cleans grease, scale, dirt, and other foreign matter from metal objects to prepare them for processes for galvanizing.
- Removes shavings, dirt, and rust spots from objects and perform all clean- up on galvanizing.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Understand the pickling process.
- Know proper lot size for outbound materials.
- Examines cleaned objects to ensure conformance to standard.
- Identify common types of Lindsay material and sufficient knowledge of galvanizing process.
- Racking, unracking, and stacking materials.
- Refilling tanks with chemicals as instructed.
- Licensed to operate an industrial lift truck, crane, and other material handling devices.
- Operate safety equip and maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to load objects on cranes which carries them through series of chemical and rinsing baths.
- Place objects on racks or in containers and immerse objects in chemical and rinsing solutions.
- Ability to work in a hot temperature environment.
Benefits & Pay
- $21.50 + quarterly bonuses
- Paid every Friday
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 15 days PTO first year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Group Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness plans available
- Bonus Program
- Lindsay Stock purchase plan
- Fitness center membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
For more information, call or stop by and speak with Jamie today!
Our job is to get you a job and its FREE!
105 East Norfolk Ave. Suite 105 Norfolk, NE | (402)379-4050
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Norfolk employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Norfolk Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.