Madelia, MN 56062
$15-18/hr, Day Shift, Monday-Friday, Clean Team-Centered Work Environment!
Do you enjoy performing preventive maintenance and maintaining a high quality of performance? Do you possess high attention to detail and the ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment? If so, this may be the position for YOU!
Aventure Staffing is seeking organized and analytical team players to fill our Grain Operator position for our client in the Madelina and LaSalle area! Eight hour work days, shift hours vary depending on orders.
Grain Operator responsibilities include:
- Prevent and maintain equipment/grounds/facility
- Insure safe operating environment
- Provide accurate and precise communication about repairs/improvement
- Accurately report all data
- Quality check on grains/blending and loading trucks
- Operate scale house
What you'll get as a Grain Operator:
- Starting Pay: $15-18/hr ($600-$720 each week!*)
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage- Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a Grain Operator, you'll need:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Mechanically inclined to operate/trouble shoot/repair and maintain equipment
- Demonstrate initiative, problem-solving and a can-do attitude
- Agricultural background is a PLUS!
Apply Online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE for candidates!
400 S. State Street #270, Fairmont MN, 56031 | (507) 399-2027
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)