Beresford, SD US
HR Recruiter/Generalist - DOE
Mon - Fri, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Come work for a global company that has a guiding mission and vision behind everything they do and help contribute to a brighter future. Our client has an urgent need for an HR Recruiter/Generalist with strong recruiting passion. Unique opportunity that could also be an HR Manager's role depending on experience. This position will eventually be hybrid working 4 days onsite and 1 remote.
HR Recruiter/Generalist Responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of staffing for operations in USA
- Utilizing traditional and new recruitment channels (online, social media, print, radio, etc.) to effectively attract talent.
- Review of applicants (resumes, reference checking, interviewing, etc.) to determine fit for the organization, interviewing & selection of candidates for open positions.
- Explore available talent pool sources including staffing agencies, foreign labor, universities, colleges and other community based group.
- Full ownership of the new hire process including onboarding & introduction to the company & position.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and employee benefits.
- Support of operational managers on all HR issues & work with HR group to improve policies & procedures.
- Execution of administrative functions related to employee matters (paperwork, reports, disciplinary actions, termination letters, etc.).
- Travel to various operations (as required) to support employees and/or mangers related to HR functions (SD and NE).
- Ensure vacant positions are filled with in a timely manner with qualified employees.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Make informed responses to internal payroll and group benefits inquiries.
- Make sure Documents, employment letters and payroll records are organized and completed quickly and efficiently.
- College/university degree in Human Resources Management
- SHRM Designation (preference)
- 3-5 years specific recruitment experience and HR generalist work
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices related to recruitment & general HR issues
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, labor legislation and related issues
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Highly confidential and professional
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
EEO/AA Client; Pre-employment physical, drug screen & background check may be required.
Our job is to get you hired (and we do it for FREE)!