Human Resources Coordinator
Sheldon Iowa area , IA 51201 US
Human Resources Coordinator | $20.81- $24.97/ hr
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Are you a detailed oriented person who enjoys people and working as a team? We have a Human Resource position available with a leading dairy company in the Sheldon, Iowa area! You will assist with recruitment's, payroll, benefits, training, employee relations and special projects.
- Post open positions internally and externally.
- Pre screen applications and resumes.
- Phone screen qualified candidates.
- Coordinate interviews with the Supervisors/Managers.
- Create offer letters.
- Extend job offers to candidates.
- Conduct background checks.
- Schedule pre-employment screenings (DOT/Non-DOT drug test, audio, and Functional Capacity Exam (FCE).
- Coordinate start date and new hire orientation paperwork.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
Skills and Requirements
- Associate Degree in Human Resources another related field preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of Human Capital experience preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and specific software such as Workday and Kronos.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Demonstrate attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with executives, managers, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to management and co workers.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Pay
- $21.81-$24.97/ hr or more
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!) For more information, call or stop by our office today! If you’ve applied to Aventure before, simply give us call to put your name in for this position.
327 9th Street | Sheldon IA | (712) 324-2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.