Lathe Set up Tech
Sheldon Iowa area , IA US
Lathe Set up Tech l $21.84-$26.00/hr.
M-Thurs. 5:00 pm to 4:00 am for second shift
There is a $2.00 shift differential and a weekly attendance bonus paid for both day and night shift.
A local steel and metal manufacturing company in the Sheldon, IA area is searching for a motivated Lathe Set up Tech to join their team! This Lathe set up Tech will work independently and on a team to perform maintenance tasks, troubleshooting, provide staff training, and ensure that equipment is up and running efficiently. Enjoy working for an established company who's custom manufacturing capabilities include: Machining, fabrication, and sheet metal!
- Coordinate paperwork, raw material/finished product moving to and from machines so the operator can keep the spindles turning.
- Encourage a positive attitude and show a willingness to "make it happen".
- Calculate speeds and feeds.
- Set-up and troubleshoot CNC lathes.
- Create and maintain CNC set-up sheets.
- Identify, promote, and implement process improvement.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Use MasterCAM to program CNC lathes.
- Perform preventative maintenance and limited repairs on CNC equipment.
- Supply personnel with what they need when it's time to set-up. Fixtures, set-up tray, paperwork, gages, fresh tubs/boxes etc.
- Work cooperatively with plant superintendent on CNC schedule.
- General knowledge of quality management system.
- Ability to delegate work to department personnel.
- Conduct him/herself in an ethical manner.
- Willingly attend company functions and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits & Pay:
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
327 9th St. Sheldon, IA 51201 | (712) 324-2425
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.