Line Attendant / Hand Packer
507 Douglas St. Le Mars, IA 51101 US
$16.50-$18.50/hr Depending on shift! Starting Pay, Multiple Shifts Available!
A local food manufacturing facility is in search of motivated individuals to join their team as a Line Attendant / Hand Packer! This position has multiple shifts, 1st shift 6:45am-3pm-$16.50/hr, 2nd shift 2:45pm-11pm-17.50/hr, 3rd shift 10:45pm-7am-18.50
/hr. Take advantage of this great job opportunity!
Line Attendant / Hand Packer Responsibilities:
- Perform repetitive work to pack wafers into packaging for shipping
- Monitor quality of finished product and communicates problems to Wrapper Operator
- Sets up packaging to prepare for packing and shipping
- Records wafer production reports
- Stacks finished goods cases for palletization
- Apply labels on packing materials
What you’ll get as a Line Attendant / Hand Packer:
- Starting Pay: $14/hr-1st shift, $15/hr-2nd shift, $16/hr-3rd shift
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
To become a Line Attendant / Hand Packer, you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent and OR prior operator experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have a clean background in the last 5 years
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs on occasion, and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks up to 12 hours a day
Apply online, call, or stop by today! Our services are FREE to candidates!
507 Douglas Street – Sioux City, IA | 712.277.4204
Have you applied to Aventure before? Great! Your application will be considered for all available job openings. Call us to put your name in for this position.
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Other titles we would consider: Production Workers, Line Workers and Packers