Nashville, TN US
We need an experienced Maintenance Manager who will prioritize culture, safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
Our client, a food manufacturing company, located in the Nashville area, is CONFIDENTIALLY seeking a Maintenance/Reliability Manager for their Dynamic Team.
Whatever they make, we can taste the potential of this position.
Relocation is available for amazing candidates.
What does this role look like?
- You are a People Leader. As a Servant Leader, you will develop, manage & execute all aspects of maintenance.
- You are the integral link to customers, suppliers & your team.
- The safety of your team and other employees is your #1 priority.
- You improve SOP's & integrate them into predictive and preventative maintenance activities.
- You must have experience working in a large manufacturing environment.
What is the minimum that you can bring to the position?
- 8+ Years of Maintenance Management Experience in the Food, Beverage or Packaging Industry
- Proficiency in multi-craft maintenance
- Experience in continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations/standards
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership & excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience with CMMS, SAP, EAM & other ERP systems.
How could you Be Amazing?
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or a Technical Field
- PLC Programming Experience
- Demonstrated Experience in Shifting Culture and Resetting Vision
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 1-3 interviews with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.