Seelyville, IN 47878 US
Ready for a change? Today is the day to explore new opportunities.
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing food companies?
Are you described as a Servant Leader and Transformational?
We need a Manager who will prioritize safety, engagement and quality above everything else.
Our client, located in the Seelyville area, is seeking a Maintenance Manager for their Dynamic Team.
Relocation is available. Benefits start Day One.
What does this role look like?
- You are a people leader. As a leader, you will develop, manage and execute all aspects of maintenance.
- You are the integral connection to customers, suppliers and the Maintenance team.
- The safety of your team and other employees is your #1 priority.
- As a Maintenance Subject Matter Expert (SME), you develop, maintain and continuously improve SOP's and integrate them into predictive and preventative maintenance activities.
- Create and Deliver all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and objectives for your team.
- You must have experience working in a large food manufacturing environment.
What do you bring to the position?
- 5+ Years of Maintenance Management Experience in the Food, Beverage or Packaging industry
- Experience with CMMS, SAP, EAM and other ERP systems.
- Proficiency in multi-craft maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations/standards
- Must be able to uphold the company's mission, vision, and values every day.
- Must have strong self-confidence and leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma/GED
What would make you a Rock Star?
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or a Technical Field
- PLC Programming Experience
What is the Application Process like?
- Submit your application/resume.
- It will be reviewed by our Direct Hire Executive Recruiter.
- If you meet the minimal job requirements, you will be scheduled for a phone screen.
- Then, if successful, you will have 1-3 interviews with our client.
What are the Top 5 Reasons to use Aventure to find your next Job Adventure?
- You can confidentially seek your next opportunity without disclosing your search to your current employer, taking time off of work for interviews or spending endless time looking at job postings.
- We help you refine your resume, prepare for interviews, and advocate for best offers.
- Aventure represents more than one employer, so with one application, you have access to many open positions.
- We provide a transparent view of the position and the company. We talk about the highs and the lows so you can make strategic career decisions.
- We give you feedback so that you have closure on the "why" behind why you were not selected for the role. We use that information to move forward.
For more information, apply today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
Aventure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
A drug screen and background may be required.