Fairmont, MN 56031 US
Monday - Friday
Do you ever wonder what happens with the plastic bottles that you recycle? This company uses your recyclables to manufacture tile and ancillary products for field drainage. A Yard Lead is responsible for performing and directing other yard personnel in the safe and accurate daily work activities involving the shipping, receiving and handling of product. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required and reports directly to the Yard Supervisor and/or Yard Manager.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on machines and their controls (extruders, corrugators, extrusion die, DC /AC motor & drives, downstream equipment, chillers & etc.…).
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs.
- Contact, specify, and order replacement parts & control components from supplier as needed.
- Effectively contribute to CMMS performance through timely PM & Repair Work Order completion while ensuring compliance.
- 1st responder to troubleshooting machine problems, contact Electrical Engineering if additional support is needed.
- Support Daily Management directives and initiatives.
- Experience using Electrical Test equipment: Voltmeter, Ammeter, ohm meter, Megger & etc
- Understanding basic machine function and Sequence of Operations of production machinery.
- Experienced in reading Electrical, pneumatics and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of NEC, UL508A and NFPA 79 codes
- Lock Out Tag Out Safety procedures
- Strong industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing and pneumatic skills including troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot PLC I/O and networking
- Work in a team setting
- Knowledge of 3 Phase Industrial wiring and power distribution
- Basic Computer Skills
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
400 S. State Street #270, Fairmont MN, 56031 | (507) 399-2027 | WWW.aventure.com
EOE/AA - Drug screen and background may be required.
(*approximate pre-tax and/or pre-deduction pay when working 40 hours per pay period)
Aventure Staffing in Fairmont employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Fairmont Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.