Yankton, SD Yankton, SD
Leading manufacturer seeking Maintenance Tech for day shift.
Responsibilities of this Maintenance Tech include:
- Preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting, repair and servicing of equipment
- Maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic machines, robotic welders, and PLC equipment and processes
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, welding and other maintenance tasks
- Industrial Technical Degree preferred
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read and understand diagrams and electrical schematics
- Experience with hand & power tools, hoists, cranes and measuring/testing equipment
- Able to set and adjust CNC, shear, press brake, punch and other machines to specs
EEO/AA Employer; Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check may be required.
If interested, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org