Wakefield, NE US
Maintenance Technician: $22.50+/hr *Sign on Bonus*
A leader in the food processing and distribution industry is looking for you to join their ever growing innovative team. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completion of all PM Work, all mechanical repairs on plant equipment as well as minor electrical repairs as needed. This position has the responsibility to comply with Safety work rules at all times as well as an obligation to reinforce Safety as a Core Value. Ensures that all policies, procedures and activities, related to Food Safety & Quality, are followed and complied with uniformly, in an effort to reduce product and process variability.
- Completion of all PM work, all mechanical repairs on plant equipment as well as minor electrical repairs as needed.
- Comply with all Safety work rules at all times
- Ability to read blueprints and simple wiring schematics
- Able to use hand and power tools correctly
- Ability to work around power transmissions
- Knows and understands the function and construction of a machine's foundation
- Ability to describe and identify the operation of a variable speed v-belt drive around the plant
- List the 5 basic components of a hydraulic system.
- Describe the hydraulic flow and the units that it's measured in
- Ability to list 2 categories of liquid pumps
- Ability to list 3 methods of the pump motor/shaft connections
- Describe 2 units of pump flow rate measurement
- Good math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work safely with chemicals
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
Benefits and Pay:
- Starting Pay: $22.50/hr+
- Paid Every Friday!
- Direct Deposit and/or Paycards Available
- Paid Holidays & PTO (Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage.
- Employer 401K
For more information, call or stop by and speak with Jamie today!
Our job is to get you hired and it's FREE!
105 E. Norfolk Ave. Suite 105 Norfolk, NE | 402.379.4050
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.
Aventure Staffing in Norfolk employs individuals in a large variety of industries, including clerical/office, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and healthcare fields.
Our services are always FREE to applicants! Apply directly to the Norfolk Branch by going to www.aventure.com/apply.