Sioux City Area, IA US
Mechanical Engineer | $70 - $80K DOE
Mon - Fri, 8A - 5P
Local manufacturing company would like to add a Mechanical Engineer to their team. Super opportunity to work for a company that has been around 50+ years and is continuing to grow and expand. Great place to work with positive culture.
Responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer will include:
- Create custom design work of specific equipment for each customer
- Occasional visit to customer location to take measurements & check out project
- Help provide solutions for problems or to increase efficiency
- BS Degree is preferred (will consider Associate's Degree)
- Previous design experience of manufacturing equipment and parts
- Proficient with design software i.e. AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks,
- Creative, problem solver, think outside the box
- Able to rework designs as needed
- Personable and professional, able to communicate easily with others including customers
EEO/AA Employer; Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check may be required.
It's our job to get YOU hired (and we do it for FREE)!
If interested, please email resume to: email@example.com