Outpatient Therapist - $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
S Sioux City, NE 68776 US
Outpatient Therapist | $48k-$65k/yr DOE + $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
A local health center is searching for an Outpatient Therapist to join their growing team! As an Outpatient Therapist you will provide mental health and/or substance abuse services to clients of the mental health center, including emergency services. Also, this person will provide consultations, education and prevention services to other agencies and individuals. Must be able to work at least 2-3 evenings per week.
Outpatient Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, family and group counseling/therapy sessions
- Determines the family and community resources available for treatment and/or placement makes appropriate arrangements
- Provide crisis intervention and assessment/evaluation, including after hours and on weekends
- Provide case consultation as needed
- Provide community education and prevention services, i.e. parenting classes, substance abuse lectures, cultural issues, etc.
- Provide public relations as necessary
- Complete paperwork in accordance to Agency policies and procedures
- Attend weekly supervisory and clinical staff meetings
- Assist with quality assurance
- Adhere to all Agency policies and procedures
- Adhere to Agency policy on confidentiality
- Provide after hour coverage as assigned
- Facilitate outpatient groups as assigned
To become an Outpatient Therapist, you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field
- Must possess or be eligible to obtain a license as a provisional mental health therapist from the Department of Health.
- Ability to maintain ethics as dictated by profession
- Knowledge of counseling theory and practice
- Ability to form therapeutic relationships with clients and cooperative, supportive, relationships with staff
- Ability to maintain flexibility and openness to new information
- Strong oral and written communication
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting Pay: $48k-$65k/yr DOE
- PTO, Sick, Personal, & Mental Health Days!
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts & Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement with Company Match & More!
Interested? Apply Now at https://heartlandcounseling.bamboohr.com/careers
509 Douglas St. – Sioux City, IA
EOE/AA – Drug screen and background may be required.